19.5.11

Funny Quotes About Life and Fun Topics

Funny Quotes About Life and Fun Topics


"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Funny Quotes About Life - "Ask not what fun does for you.
Ask rather what you do for fun."

Rock is so much fun. That's what it's all about - filling up the chest cavities and empty kneecaps and elbows.

"The more fun you have, the greater your value to yourself and to your society. The more fun you share with others, the more fun you have."


"The reason why Absurdist plays take place in No Man's Land with only two characters is primarily financial."
- Arther Adamov


Funny Quotes About Life - "For every Way there's a way of following that Way that's fun"

I think we're having fun. I think our customers really like our products. And we're always trying to do better.


"The Path that is best for you is the Path that keeps the best of you in play"

"As a fan, I'm distraught, but as a cartoonist looking at new vacant spaces in 2400 newspapers, well, behind me, my cats are dancing a conga line."
- Scott Adams, creator of "Dilbert" on the ending of the strip "Calvin and Hobbes"

"...and the Truth will Make you Laugh."

I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts - Thats when I get in trouble.


"In the beginning it was fun. In the end, it was all for fun. And in between is where it tickles most."

Funny Quotes About Life - "Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."
- Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle


I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun.

Quotes about fun - "All for fun, and fun for all!"